Christians on H2G2

81 Conversations

h2
smiley - fish
g2

Without intending to start another theism / atheism / deism / monism / naturalism / nihilism / existentialism argument, I thought it might be a good idea if us Christians on H2G2 communicated a little better. Hench this page. Feel free to make yourself known on one of the forums, whether you're a Christian or just interested.

We are *not* trying to force our religion on anybody, so don't be worried about expressing your opinions here.

Just to clarify things...

To make things simpler, here is a basic definition of a Christian:

Someone who believes in God, and the Father, Jesus and The Holy Spirit as the Three In One; that Jesus came down to Earth as God in Human form; that Jesus died on the cross and came back to life on the third day; and that He died specifically to save us from having to die for our sins; and that the Bible is the Word of God.

I thought that description up on the spot, so I'll find a better one sometime.

Other Christian H2G2 pages worth a look

Input

I am seeking to expand this page... if you know of any other links suitable for this, or have anything else to contribute, please say so in a forum. Thanks.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A202519

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more