The Prince Charles Cinema, London, UK Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

The Prince Charles Cinema, London, UK

5 Conversations

Going to the cinema in Leicester Square, London, can be a depressing experience. The large multiplexes all have a cinema in the area, but the prices are expensive1. And, whether you are bothered by hordes of tourists with oversized rucksacks or are harassed every few steps by promoters handing out flyers for nightclubs, just finding a cinema can be distressing.

However, a little gem of a cinema is tucked away around the corner from the square which charges reasonable prices. The Prince Charles Cinema is cosy, has comfy seats and is a wonderful find. Shows range from cult classics2 to films which are a couple of months old. If it's cinematic pleasure you're after, this is where you'll find it.

1As they're safe in the knowledge that people are prepared to pay up for this over-rated honour.2There is nothing like seeing a classic like Ferris Bueller's Day Off or Goodfellas on the big screen.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A188183

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Edited by

h2g2 Editors

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more