A Conversation for Denmark

The Olsen Brothers

Post 1

BlueEel

You can't write about Denmark without telling about the Olsen Brothers. - Winners of the European Song Contest 2000 (or whatever it's called)... Ofcourse you might say that they go without saying, but I don't think so. Anyway, now I've mentioned 'em.

You might also want to tell about Lego - the little bricks you put together to make a whole lot of things...But i guess they too go without saying...


The Olsen Brothers

Post 2

irish_koski

"Fly on the Wings of Love, Fly baby, Fly-y-y...." - great stuff - I voted for that one. So nice Danish people vote douze points for Ireland in Eurovision 2003....we've got practically the same tune for the chorus...altogether now..."We've got the world tonight, let's hold on togetherrrrr...."


The Olsen Brothers

Post 3

Jotunn

Disclaimer:
The above statement by a person of Danish birth and/or origin is a personal one and should not be viewed as a general Danish statement.

In other words: forget about those brothers, will ya?

smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more