A Conversation for Lucid Dreaming

Lucid Dreams

Post 1

Allaina

For the first time I had an experience in a dream which was very frightening, then I realised in my dream the evil men I encountered could not see me, and I even managed to walk through a wall and escape the situation I found myself in the dream, each time I take control of my dream and it starts to get interesting and less frightening I wake up. I have had night terrors for years, this is the first time I have been able to control them and hopefully now thanks to lucid dreaming I will have conquered my fears.


Lucid Dreams

Post 2

UkemeE23

I had a similar experience. I won't go into the specific details, but I had a nightmare for several days when I was younger and after a while, I knew the where the dream was headed so well that one day I began to change what happened and it eventually ended up becoming more of a comedy than a nightmare.


Lucid Dreams

Post 3

Allaina

Thank you for your reply, I can imagine your relief about your dream, but I have had a few interesting dreams since I have been on the Lucid Dream theory, it seems to be working, but to me it is similar to meditation only when you are sleeping. In my dreams since I have learned of what is possible, I have managed to control my dream, in the fact that when someone is chasing me, I become aware in my sleep, it is a dream, and I have managed to walk through a wall. It is great to be able to do this, but annoying when you find yourself in an interesting place, you wake up. I read the other day if you can control your dreams in lucid sleep, it is like living two worlds and two lives, I have yet to progress, but it is really interesting.


Lucid Dreams

Post 4

SCARLETTINBLACK

i have been having lucid dreams since i was a kid. i used to travel back into the dream i had the night before and continue the dream.



i then started having a reoccuring dream about living in nazi germany. i started to control certain scenarios. dreaming is fun and gives you a vivid imagination.
i never have nightmares because i can control my dreams if i want and sometimes the scary dreams are exciting...............


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more