A Conversation for Atmospheric Pollution from the Internal Combustion Engine in the Urban Environment

exhaust pollution

Post 1

swishy_J

Wow, yes you here about these pollutants every day, and discuss it in class but, somehow the way it is presented here makes a person think. First off I’m just surprised we can see where we’re going and this earth isn’t covered by smog, considering the amount of vehicles that are in use. Not to mention the additional pollutants emitted by factories. Truth be told despite the efforts by scientist I don’t think the governments of the world, and people in general are making much of an effort to make a difference. I guess they just don’t see the need when there’s a bunch of scientist trying to crack the code. Like suggested in the article governments of various countries should contribute to making the prices of the fuel efficient and light weight vehicles more affordable. And maybe even look into banning the other type of engines or bringing them up to the standard. After all, if we’re going to live on this planet we might as well keep it clean. I don’t think we’ll be completely free of these types of pollutants but by implementing the suggestion in this article and the steady advancement in these areas, this nuisance can surely be kept at a bearable level. Maybe scientist will soon devise a means by collecting the emitted gases and unloading it at gas stations , have it filtered or something, who knows.


Key: Complain about this post

exhaust pollution

More Conversations for Atmospheric Pollution from the Internal Combustion Engine in the Urban Environment

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more