A Conversation for The Times Crossword

Secrets Revealed

Post 1

Replicant

Oh, is THAT how you do the crossword? I thought you had to be a Mason, or some such.


Secrets Revealed

Post 2

kat

How true, my mother is always better at the crossword then I, and guess what!?! she is OLDER than I. You forget to mention the necessity of a cup of coffee when doing the crossword...shame, shame, shame.


Coffee

Post 3

Zach Garland

Ooh! You're right. We shoulda mentioned coffee. We'll put that in the next update which I promise to get to by some time before the end of the next century.

Actually I need to go through ALL of the entries I've subedited so far and start working on updates. Well actually, we'll probably finish up the pile we've got first and then start worrying about that.

For now, I'm gonna go pass out. Been working all night on my latest batch of submissions to edit, got to Aussie Rules for Football and my head is starting to hurt.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more