A Conversation for Dragons

Seazoria Dragons discovered, Utah USA myth busted

Post 1

Seazoria

Do you really want to know what the true prehistoric sea dragon look like, would you like to see photographs. Hello my name is Seazoria and I have discovered multiple graveyard containing the remains of the true prehistoric sea dragons. The true dragons are called the Hallettestoneion Seazoria dragons. Lets clear up a few myteries regarding the dragons.

First of all the term dragon is not a species the term dragon refers to an era of advanced prehistoric biology that predates the dinosaur era. The dragon era became extinct 543 million years ago. All of the life in the dragon era had dragon characteristics.

I can only speak about the prehistoric sea dragons. because our research project has only found the sea dragons remains, not the land creatures remains from this era.

The Hallettestoneion Seazoria dragons obtained a much greater level of evolutionary advancement as compared to the dinosaurs. After 540 million years the remains have been reduced to dirt and stones. But the Seazoria Dragons are much more spectacular than the dinos.

If the anyone might be interested in looking at photos of a 123 inch Seazoria dragon skull being excavated. Or looking at photos of the teeth from the right hand side of the mouth you can visit the Seazoria Dragon Discovery website. www.seazoria.com

Also journal postings have been made on the h2g2 Seazoria Dragon my space. If anyone might be interested in reading postings by the Seazoria Dragon discoverer.


Seazoria Dragons discovered, Utah USA myth busted

Post 2

Rwth of the Cornovii

If you have only discovered Sea Dragons, how do you know they were Sea Dragons, and not land dragons whose remains were covered by Sea? Did they have underwater breathing systems?

I'm not trying to destroy your work, I'm really interested. I did some Oceanography, but failed due to my lack of maths technique.


Seazoria Dragons discovered, Utah USA myth busted

Post 3

seazoria

to the above poster ruth. Sorry it has taken so long to return here to the BBC and your question. I am prepared to offer a complete explanation as to why the prehistoric Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons came from the sea. A decription of the location of where the Seazoria Dragons are burried provides an overwhelming clue. At the time of the Hallettestoneion Seazorias that became extinct 540 million years ago. The Utah area at that time was the western edge of the Pacific Ocean. To paint a picture or the Salt Lake vally, it is like being in a giant bathtub more than 1000 feet deep and someone has pulled the plug and drained the water. The Salt Lake Vally is surrounded by mountains. The 10,000 ft mountains have seven deeply cut water marks in them. The highest water mark represents the Pacific Ocean 540 million years ago. The Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragon remains have been dated to that same time period. The Hallettestoneion Heights Seazoria Dragon graveyards are located nearly 1000 feet above the floor of the Salt Lake vally on a penincila of land approximately 3 miles wide and 5 miles long connected to the base of a mountain. This peninsila being mostly submerged was the only shallow water area around within 30 miles. Secondly extensive field research of the Seazoria remains in the graveyards can be directly associated with other forms of marine biology. For example the triangular teeth common to maine biology. And the format structure of Seazoria Dragon teeth share an extreemly simiular internal external tooth structure with prehistoric Megladon teeth. The individual facial spikes are hydrodynamic structures. If you are still around and would like more detailed information including photos of the Hallettestoneion Heights Seazoria Dragons graveyards and the specialized hydrodynamic facial spikes and other charictoristics typicaly found in marine life that are inherent to Seazoria dragons I could provide links to that research for you.
Thanks for replying to the Seazoria post.
thankfully yours seazoria


Key: Complain about this post

Seazoria Dragons discovered, Utah USA myth busted

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more