A Conversation for Towels

Towel purchasing

Post 1

TeaKay

Any tips on where to buy a towel?

I'm not talking your every-day, unseasoned strag towel that anyone can pick up from M&S or your local supermarket: does anyone know of anywhere that sells one- of a kind, personally identifiable and more importantly huge and disgustingly luxurious towel that could survive a trip across the galaxy and back and still enable a random onlooker to say "That's , that is." just by noticing one of the corners poking out from underneath your satchel flap?

TK[1]smiley - pirate


Towel purchasing

Post 2

babel_fish

try M&S.


Towel purchasing

Post 3

patrick_shannon

You can knit your own towel, not only can you customixe your towels features, but a knit towel is warmer and more absorbant. It is also cheaper.

If you do not know how to knit, kidnap an elderly woman and force her to do it for you. Be very careful though, old women with knitting needles are dangerous creatures indeed.


Towel purchasing

Post 4

chthonic

I got one from towelsandbedding dot co dot uk..great stuff..


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more