A Conversation for First Kiss, Last Kiss, Best Kiss and Worst Kiss

That Sweet First Kiss

Post 1

Barneys Bucksaws

I had just turned 14, and it was one of those soft, warm June nights in our farming village, just at the end of the school year. All the grade 7 and 8's - all 7 of us, a few younger kids, and my best friend from the city, Pam, were riding around on our bikes. I'd lost track of Pam and went riding across the school yard to ask Laurie, who I'd had a dirty big crush on all school year, if he'd seen her. Obviously, he had, and seen who she was with, and what they were doing. He was in the business of waylaying me, so I wouldn't find them. That's when he put his hand on the back of my head, pulled me to him and kissed me. Then he turned his bike around and rode off yelling and laughing. I figured, oh great! All over the village by tomorrow! But he was a gentleman, and never told a soul. Sweetest moment of my life. I haven't seen him since high school, but that year remains huge in my memory. Incidently, Pam told me all the details later.


so many memories

Post 2

cartoon junkie

Just read the site, what a fantastic lovely and wellwritten site. It has bung back so many menories of people I knoe and love and of people i thought i would never think of again( never mind some of the stuff they did with thare lips and tounghes,). Very moved thank you.


so many memories

Post 3

Joycegirl

Know what you mean Cartoon Junkie!

The worst thing that can happen is when you find someone who rocks your world on all levels except the practical one.

Wish I was 15 again!


so many memories

Post 4

Barneys Bucksaws

Don't we all!


so many memories

Post 5

Rasa

Do you? I'm 15 now, and first-kissed last week... underwater in the local public swimming pool. Rather nice location, but not the ideal place for longer kisses. It also really sucks when you feel like your lips are made of rubber and you don't really know what to do with them.
Be glad you're experienced kissers, I'm sure it makes things easier (I just need more practice smiley - biggrin)
Incidentally the kissing continued every now and then up to last night, and I'm happy to say I haven't had a tongue shoved all down my throat or been slobbered all over, nor done any of it myself. I count that as a success.


so many memories

Post 6

Barneys Bucksaws

Hang in there, Rasa. You'll get all the experience you could wish for! Cherish these sweet, inocent moments. The memories will last you a lifetime. smiley - winkeye


so many memories

Post 7

Jessie, queen of the strange - Nirvana rocks my socks!

My first kiss... is unfortunately intertwined in my memory with Fellowship of the Rings. smiley - biggrin I had gotten together with this boy named Lucas at a New Year's Eve party (we were both 13), and he asked me to go to FotR with him a few days later. I remember he put his arm around me and leaned in... surprisingly it wasn't that bad, considering that neither of us had ever kissed anybody before. He didn't shove his tongue down my throat or anything.

The weirdest kiss I've ever had was with my current boyfriend. We were sitting on my bed, snogging with the lights turned down and the Byrds playing, and for absolutely no reason I started laughing. Needless to say he broke off the kiss and stared at me in bemusement... which only made me laugh harder, and I didn't calm down for a good minute or so.


first

Post 8

sun_dancer69

I have actually had 3 first kisses: The 1st 1st one was at a dance when I was 13. a guy I was dancing with kissed me but I didn't feel a thing and he was a creep, so I pretended it never happened. The 2nd, 'official' 1st was when I was with an old boyfriend at the river, just sitting, holding each other, and his face was really close so I thought to hell with it and kissed him. I regretted it instantly. I really didn't like him enough to kiss him but I did it anyway. Bad move, by the way. Never kiss someone unless you mean it.
My last 1st one (that looks wierd, but oh well) was my favorite, and the best one, I think. I had a different boyfriend, one I really really liked, and we were sitting on a friend's front porch looking at the stars (taking a break from the party) and we just looked at each other. I swear there were violins in the background. I touched his cheek, pulled him to me softly, and kissed him. Oh God, it was wonderful. My head still spins when I think about it.


First, Best, and Latest... no real worst so far.

Post 9

Abhorsen327

I've only had the one boyfriend (6 months now...) so everything for me is just the one person... but there are some great memories.

First was when we were both lying on his bed, talking, and I leaned in and kissed him on the tip of the nose. We both were attracted to each other, and knew that the attraction was mutual, but it was the first relationship for both of us, so we were really unsure of how to begin. It turned out that the nose kiss worked great... we both laughed about it for a few minutes, and it kind of broke the ice for the "real" kiss.... and it's become a bit of a tradition...

Best would probably be a time in my bed, where we kissed for about 15-20 minutes... an amazing blend of light kisses, passionate kisses, French kissing, etc... a lot of fun, and very memorable.

Most recent was a temporary goodbye kiss... too bad, though, because it only lasted for a couple of seconds.

No real worst as of yet!smiley - biggrin


First, Best, and Latest... no real worst so far.

Post 10

Mrs Zen

Yep - the really good kissers on this planet vary the way they do it. Thinking about it, that rule of thumb applies to lovers too.

Keep kissin, Abhorssen!

Ben


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more