The Unofficial h2g2 Rock Music Society...

68 Conversations

The Unofficial h2g2 Rock Music Society... the home of...

The New Rock Revolution!!Sureeal Guitar

Welcome if you're here to f***ing rock then you've got the right place... yeah that's right... this is the NEW ROCK REVOLUTION!! and it's back... it's bigger, better and it couldn't give a f*** what others say or think... get your a*** in here and break something... go on... you know you want to!!

And with new looks comes new responsibilities... if this place is going to survive then it's going to need the help of ALL it's members... it'll need updates and input all of the time... net users can get the news and I can print if for you... or... print it yourselves... it's a free Society... Let Rock music live by letting it thrive!!! right here... in the Rock Music Society of h2g2!! Rock music is alive!!!

And if you don't like it then f*** off!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1014247

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more