HELLO! PRIVET! SALUTON! TOKI!
This not me, this simple description of my character in a great MUD Tempora Heroica.
Probably you already noted that my English very poor (if you found error, please, corect, corrct, crrect me), this simply because I'm Russian and I live in Russia (somewhere here).
I invite all to visit this remarkable country, well, and so that in you would not arise the problems with the language you can learn Slovio or use Babelfish. Sed se vi jam scias Esperanton, mi sendube gxojos.
This was Esperanto; also I can speak in Toki Pona.
If you already understand the Russian language, I recommend to visit:
Welcome to this Researcher's Journal. If you'd like to comment on anything they have written here, just click the relevant 'Discuss this Entry' button.Questions for Putin (Jul 7, 2006)
Here is the list of ridiculous (and very popular) questions assigned to the President of Russia at his yesterday's conference
* PREVED Vladimir Vladimirovish, what do you think about MEDVED? (28424 voices)
PREVED (originally Surprise!) and MEDVED are subculture and cult (in russian Internet) painting of John Lurie
-- NOT A MAGAZINE AND NOT DMITRY MEDVEDEV --
* At what age did you begin to be met with the girls and when you have the first sex? (5640 voices)
* Comrade President, how I can patch KDE2 on FreeBSD? (3856 voices)
* Say, how was dictated your act - kiss of the boy Nikita into the stomach? (18527 voices)
* What do you think about the awakening Cthulhu? (16682 voices)
* Does have Russia a sufficient military potential for the reflection of large-scale extraterrestrial expansion?
* What do you think about Free Software and Open Source?
* Is assembled the Russian Federation to use for the defense of its boundaries of enormous combat anthropoid robots? (26602 voices)
* Good afternoon, Vladimir Vladimirovich. Would You please help me to find original drivers for Logitech MOMO Racing Force Feedback. I have browsed all the net but in vain. Thank You in advance. (1366 voices
Click here to discuss this
Greetings! (Jul 7, 2006)
This is my first experience with the English language . Very long ago, I purchased "English Grammar in Use", now arrived time to read it
Click here to discuss this
( 1 reply, Latest reply: Jul 10, 2006)
Most Recent Conversations
Most Recent Guide Entries
When this Researcher writes some Guide Entries they will appear here, but they haven't got round to it yet. We're sure they will soon...
Most Recent Edited Entries
This Researcher hasn't had any Guide Entries picked for editing, yet... but we're sure they soon will.
Please note that Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external sites listed.