|This is the Conversation Forum for |
<< The Foredeck
shore leave in Dinosaur park >>
...and the s?
Oh, I loved them too...
in that case i'm afraid i have some bad news for you, dear
he's been dead for almost 30 years...
Sad, isn't it? They say Morrison is dead, too.
Well, at least Elvis is alive....
Marc Bolan, Van Morrison, Janis Joplin, ... they said the same about dinosaurs.. at any time they may just show up again
i know van morrison has showed up again
(what i didn't know was that he had ever been dead )
see? that's what I mean
- minor maintenance to be done: fix all leaking taps -
- start to replace the three inch nails with proper fuses -
- replace the (artistic and esthetically pleasing but extremely dangerous) electric wiring by proper, approved and safe wiring -
- in a nearby mountain range: clean out a cave ... probably meant to be inhabited by dinosaurs -
You're up for a busy Sunday
I'll just sit here and watch. I like looking at the play of muscles on a handsome Dinosaur.
we know, tartaronne. we've seen live footage of your husband
He is a proper hunk - in my eyes
*pops in to pick a couple of <stawberry>*
in case some of you others think that i made quite a rude remark you should know that:
1. i have a history of making terrible rude remarks, overdoing both ironi, sarcasm and whatnot (in particular the latter, i would think)
2. tartaronne has known me since the late 70's so i wasn't one bit afraid that she would take it the wrong way
right.. I assume you're not really married to a dinosaur, Tartaronne?
( munches a rather enormous and ripe pineapple )
I can recommend the pineapples.. excellent..
and in a few weeks the grapes will be harvested.. is there anything planned for that? I noticed many humans enjoy squishing grapes with their bare feet?
and I assume that most of the grapes will end up as wine?
( starts to clean an enormous barrel )
Well, that depends on how you define a dinosaur
I'm sure you're just as handsome and hunky as Sig. S.
I won't miss your grape-squishing - give us a call when they're ripe, will you?
i'll skip the squishing too. i'd have to squish twice as much as anyone else what with me wooden leg an' all
i will however indulge in at some time
no problems Pierce, I think I can make a wine press. That could be certainly as efficient and a lot cleaner. splashing with bare feet through grapes can be a bit mmmmm...
well, let's put it this way, you wouldn't want athlete's mouth when drinking traditionally produced wine?
*rocks in her hammock and enjoys the sight*