I thought I'd mosey on over to your page and say "hi." And I suppose we won't see much of you soon because it must be coming up to half term.
I like your portrait, btw, and the egg. In fact, I was sooooo jealous of sally your egg I went straight to the sanctury and the Pirate egg, jolly-roger will be coming to live with me soon. Cool eh?
I'm very jealous of your bouncing smilies now.... so beware of a pirate raid to steal them (after all, my husband is from Middlesborough and they steal anything that isn't bolted down there!) *piratical grin*
That's all folks, have a great day!!
And I forgot to say... geez I forgot what it was that I wanted to say now..... urm.... oh yes:
Is your page in HTML or GuideML??? because I would like to use a different font, but I'm not sure it's possible in GuideML (I haven't a clue about HTML)
Thanks for dropping by... I'll Email my list of smilies to your new 'puter at home. The page is in Guide ML and feel free to copy and paste the coding if you like, although what I have here is very "amateurish".
Sorry I've not replied to your Email yet or been on line much, which is due to me putting some additional time at the Red Cross shop as they've had a crisis re volunteers and Maureen who is off with high blood pressure and enforced bed rest (I don't think she'll be back until after her maternity leave now ).
I'll let you know more in an Email (soon - I promise).
1. What are you doing playing on the computer at that time in the morning?? (by my reckoning it was 4am!!)
2. Don't worry about e-mailing me. I know how it is. It's not obligitory!!!!! (although it's always nice to get mail, especially now I have a nice German lady who tells me when I've got mail!)
3. I hope you're not taking too much on?
1. Yes, you're quite right; it was almost 4.00 a.m. and I was just checking h2g2 out before going to bed (honest). Actually, I had fallen asleep in an arm chair after having spent a full day at the Red Cross shop, taking in a mega shopping trip on the way home, cooking the dinner and putting the shopping away, then finally sitting to down to eat at about 8.00 p.m. I don't remember much after that until about 1.00 a.m.
2. Too late! I also sent you a quickie Email with the smilies and their codes on.
3. Probably! Still, it's half term next week so I should be able to slow down a bit under enforced confinement to the house!
Please note that Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external sites listed. The content on h2g2 is created by h2g2's Researchers, who are members of the public. Unlike Edited Guide Entries, the content on this page has not necessarily been checked by a h2g2 editor. In the event that you consider anything on this page to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please