|Subject: You've been ACE'd|
Posted May 9, 2003 by J
Hello Jack Alias, I'm your friendly local ACE the welcoming commitee for h2g2 . So, Welcome! I'm a real person, not a machine, so I can help you and we can talk.
There are lots of things to do on h2g2. Try clicking on some of the links below to find your way around .
- If you want to join one of the many many clubs or societies here, you can find them here - A660340
- Some of the slang thrown around the forums of this site can be rather confusing, but it's all defined at A660340
- If you need an introduction, you can find it at Dontpanic-tour and A719840
- You can do some chatting at Miscellaneous Chat (Miscchat)
- You can contribute to the guide at Contribute
- If you want to spice up your personal space, you can use these two pages GuideML-Clinic and A690518
- The best way to spice up forums is by using the smiley page to create smileys like and
If you have any more questions, just click 'Reply to this Posting' and I'll do my best to help you And always remember, don't panic.
Please note that Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external sites listed. The content on h2g2 is created by h2g2's Researchers, who are members of the public. Unlike Edited Guide Entries, the content on this page has not necessarily been checked by a h2g2 editor. In the event that you consider anything on this page to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please