It is impossible to get through your years at school, without at least one adult telling you that they are the best days of your life. The wonderful thing about hindsight is the free pair of rose tinted spectacles that come with it.
So what were your schooldays like? Was it an Enid Blyton idyll or a Wes Craven nightmare?
"Truly the best days of my life!"
- Who was your favourite teacher?
- Who was your best friend?
- Were you one of the chosen few whose school dinners were actually edible?
- What is your favourite memory from your school days?
- Were you an impossibly perfect prefect?
"I couldn’t wait to leave!"
- Were you bullied or did you do the bullying?
- Was your school uniform excruciatingly awful?
- Were you forced to play games in the depths of winter leaving you to thaw slowly over the next four hours?
- Have you been to a school reunion and what was it like?