'The Lord of the Rings'
This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- 'The Hobbit' by JRR Tolkien
- 'The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring' (2001) - Film Review
- 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King' (2003) - Film Review
- 'The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers' (2002) - Film Review
- Aragorn - A Character from 'The Lord of the Rings'
- Elrond the Half-Elven
- Galadriel, the Elf-Lady of Lorien
- Gandalf the Grey - Fictional Wizard
- Lord of the Rings: Downs, Barrows and Wights
- Sauron, the Dark Lord of Middle-earth
- Life and Works of JRR Tolkien
- Lord of the Rings
- Lord of the Rings - the Animated Adventure
- Major Villains of 'The Lord of the Rings'
- Nazgul, Tolkien's Black Riders
- Tolkien's Dwarves
- Tolkien's Elves
- Tolkien's Mystery Element: Where True Powers Dwelt
- Tolkien's Silmarillion - An Overview
- Useful Elvish Phrases
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."