This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- An Actor, a Chorus Girl, and a POW Sneak into a Country: Tales of Illegal Immigration in the USA
- Dangerous Females: The Flapper Hair Revolution of the 1920s
- Filing for a Patent
- Great Kissing Places: Botanical Garden, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Love Must Advertise: The Sayers/Cournos Romance
- Male (Role) Models: Macaronis, Flaneurs, Crooners, Bronies
- Mary Toft - The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits
- Men - Body Beautiful
- Misanthropy 
- Night, and How to Cope with it
- Petroleum V Nasby and the Election of 1864
- Philanthropy 
- Stranger Than Fiction 
- Duality of Human Nature According to 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde'
- Evolution of the Dandies
- King of Prussia and the Potato Edict of 1756
- Trick that Fooled Churchill
- Trick that Fooled Einstein
- What to Consider Before Getting a Tattoo
- When Paderewski Met Mama Lou: Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay!
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."