A Conversation for A History of 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'

I think you ought to know, I'm feeling very depressed...

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

...because the "Towel Day" website has vanished. smiley - towelsmiley - wah


I think you ought to know, I'm feeling very depressed...

Post 2

Baron Grim

smiley - dontpanic but I haven't been able to connect to http://www.douglasadams.com/ for several days now. smiley - yikes

I'm hoping it's a local problem or that they are having a temporary server glitch... They've been active lately with news on the movie front (Marvin's going to be rather short this time around, Warwick Davis has landed that role) so I doubt the site has been closed. But it's odd to get "Cannot find server" errors for more than a day.


smiley - towel CZ


I think you ought to know, I'm feeling very depressed...

Post 3

spikefruit - {Master of All That Is Confusing and/or Irrelevant} (If I'm not on the Who's Online list, I'm not online.)

yeah, the dna website moved to http://dna.tdv.com
i hope that helps!


I think you ought to know, I'm feeling very depressed...

Post 4

Baron Grim

smiley - ta It does indeed.

I wonder why they didn't keep the DouglasAdams domain as a pointer like www.h2g2.com points here?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more