A Conversation for Quantum Mechanics

Complex Quantum Mechanics

Post 1

Alex

This theory extends and corrects the current convention Quantum Mechanics.
For a while the site below has been the most popular website for complex mathematics.

http://www.complexqm.com

The growing popularity of the theory now places it as the 13th or 14th most vistied site for Quantum Mechanics on the web!
I believe it is the most significant alternative theory to Conventional Quantum Mechanics now.
The theory has not been successfully challenged (and only challenged on a few occassions) by professional or amateur theorists for over 11 years!
So I thought it was time the media gave it a bit more attention!
In the past any "Flat Earth" denials were attacked by theorists who could not give a rational explanation why it was bot true.
Such a reaction is not worthy of a profesional theorist in my opinion but I hope the BBC takes an interest in what is the most important development in Quantum Mechanics for over a decade!
smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Complex Quantum Mechanics

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more