A Conversation for Dunham on the Hill, Cheshire, UK

The entry on Dunham-on-the-Hill is out of date

Post 1

judyford

Not having been updated since 2001, this entry is now well out of date.

Things that need to be changed:

1) The Post Office has now closed.

2) The school closed in 2008 and the buildings are now managed by the "Community Project". An independent day school for children aged 3 - 11 rents part of the school premises, which are also used for various community activities.

3) Church services are now at 9.30 each Sunday, with evening services only on special occasions. The Sunday school closed in 2005. The congregation is small, but friendly and welcomes visitors. It has a website: www.dunhamhillstlukes.org.uk.




The entry on Dunham-on-the-Hill is out of date

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


Welcome to h2g2 and thank you for giving us the above information smiley - ok

One of our Curators, Danny, has been in and made the changes to the Entry.

I have left you a message in your Personal Space, hopefully it will help you find your way about our site smiley - biggrin


lil x


The entry on Dunham-on-the-Hill is out of date

Post 3

judyford

Thank you for updating the entry with my new information. I now notice that I should also have mentioned thatn ow that teh school has closed, there are of course no school fayres in the village.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dunham on the Hill, Cheshire, UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more