A Conversation for My Vision for H2G2, by Douglas Adams

marvellous

Post 1

sunny

isn't this just what we all had been hoping? that he WOULD find a way - no matter how much improbability needed - to keep in touch with us. it makes me smile - and I'm sure he'll be around in MANY ways - every time we come across something that could as well be one of his genious sparks.


marvellous

Post 2

Arthur Dent

Either that, or the writers block finally became too much smiley - smiley

Arthur Dent


Arthur Dent

Post 3

sunny

aha. so this is how it works. DNA leaves our slice of reality and on the other hand here's Arthur Dent, alive and kicking? (or, rather, alive and posting).


Douglas Adams

Post 4

Morpheus(Tuborg beer)

I know this might be a little blunt, and clearly shows my absolute filestine and incompetent, not to say ignorant self, but I did not know D.A. had died until yesterday. How did he pass on?


Douglas Adams

Post 5

sunny

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U42

heart attack while he was working out at the gym.


Douglas Adams

Post 6

Astro-Nomer

When DA appeared on 'Quote Unquote' before his death and was asked to consider his own epitaph, Adams (known for his inability to meet deadlines) said "he finally met his deadline".

Typical humour from a great man.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more