A Conversation for My Vision for H2G2, by Douglas Adams

That was weird

Post 1

j

How did DNA post this from beyond the grave? I didn't realise that they had the internet in heaven already.

174478


That was weird

Post 2

farntfar

Yes, I'm a bit concerned about that. One can only assume there is an internet connection at milliways.


That was weird

Post 3

KimotoCat

Why wouldn't there be?!?

-Kimotosmiley - cat


That was weird

Post 4

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

MMMMMmmmm!
*Ponders!*
I remember seeing this on h2g2 before our loss, how come it's dated for this monday?

Side note for new researchers - please put a little in your personal space, so the friendly people of h2g2 can pop in and say hello! use the my space link above and hit on edit page on the right!

Z.


That was weird

Post 5

Andy Brannan

I particularly like the part about "A long way down the road we see... well, I'll come to that in a later post."

Good job, DNA! A cliff-hanger at the end of your season! When do we get to hear the rest, huh?

A


That was weird

Post 6

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

The amount of traffic of people was going to DNA's page U42 was slowing down all the servers and making the site missbehave something awful. So TPTB perfomed a little smiley - magic and moved DNA's message from his page to *this* new one (hence the high Axxx No. and recent edit date.) At U42, the people who worked with him have converted the page into a kind of shrine to the man, with links to all of his edited pages within the guide (including this one) and on-line obituraries.

Hope that helps.

Clive smiley - smiley


That was weird

Post 7

Mark Moxon

But to prevent further confusion, I'll change the date to reflect when it was actually written.

*types some SQL smiley - magic*

That's better. smiley - smiley


reply and perhaps youll get some tea and cake...

Post 8

narny_lartgaf

smiley - tea and smiley - cake


reply and perhaps youll get some tea and cake...

Post 9

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Don't mind if do smiley - biggrin

smiley - teasmiley - cake

- Thanks smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post