A Conversation for Homosexuality

My Friend

Post 1

<3FoxyCoxy<3

I am so proud of my friend, because just yesterday he told me in confidence that he was gay. He said he has thought long and hard about it and he's sure now. It was such a shock, but I was so pleased that he told me!
He and I sat down and had a long talk about it and he will tell me anything! He wasn't even afraid of telling some of the other girls.
However, is it right for me to advise him not to tell the lads - after all, the last time someone confessed they were gay, they were beaten up by the other lads. Why can't they just except it? And what makes them think that they will fancy them anyway??? People frustrate me these days, but still love my friend - he hasn't changed!
smiley - smiley
And I look up to him now for having such confidence!


My Friend

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

It's nice to know that your friend felt able to tell you. smiley - cool

As for telling the lads - well, it does sound like there's no real reason to do that. 'Safety First' is a useful motto. Personally, I have no problem with anyone and everyone knowing I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I advertise the fact either. There are people who take offence, after all, and their intellects are usually so stunted that they react with violence. But that's another discussion.

I might reappear later, with more detailed commentary - I'm at w*rk at the moment, and I really should be doing something else... smiley - run


My Friend

Post 3

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

I suspect that those who react immediately with violence aren't necessarily afraid that the gay guy fancies them. They're afraid they fancy the gay guy, and they'd do just about anything to prove to themselves (and everyone else) that they don't.

Very sad. smiley - sadface


My Friend

Post 4

quickthunderpants

i am gay as well but i dont no how to tell any one


My Friend

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Try talking in here A290710

There are lots friends who might be able to help you. smiley - hug


lil xx


Key: Complain about this post