A Conversation for Wedgies

The Full Melvin

Post 1

Researcher 176047

The Full Wedgie (aka - the full melvin): Great for male bonding this one, the wedgier enlists the assistance of a fellow wedgier (people brought together for a common purpose; there's a Nobel prize here somewhere), together they approach the wedgie-e (he who receives the wedgie) from either side (the strategists amongst us refer to this as the pincer formation) and proceed to grab the front and back of said wedgie-e's underwear. The grabing of the underwear needs to be done with sufficient force to lift wedgie-e clear from the ground. If wedgiers are really wishing to cause maximum pain the wedgie-e can then be bounced upon the taut, and probably rather colourful by now, slither of underwear remaining between his legs.

Note: if wedgier is somewhat taller and heftier than wedgie-e this manouver can be carried out by a lone wedgier.


The Full Melvin

Post 2

Researcher 199682

I want that done to me!


The Full Melvin

Post 3

babymiss_sexy

y does it hurt so bad?


The Full Melvin

Post 4

metallicbad_wolf

OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUCHHH


The Full Melvin

Post 5

eclipse_gt3

That sound positivly great. I WANT one of those!!!smiley - biggrin


The Full Melvin

Post 6

FloridaFreak5216

ive had that happen 2 me MANY times b4 y would u want 1?smiley - erm


The Full Melvin

Post 7

wedgieboy

I ant one soo badly!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more