A Conversation for Conspiracy Theories

CONSPIRACIES inside CONSPIRACIES v TRUTH'S

Post 1

LAKEMCHALICER

This article is offensive and insult's intelligence!

Is the article a deliberate effort to further the conspiracy to debunk and ridicule so called 'conspiracy theories'?

If not, then please, please, PLEASE - do your research before posting such 'authorativly mainstream' articles and take on board that - "the mind is like a parachuate - it works best when it is open".

Encourage the 'masses' to ask questions about 'these things' (so called conspiracies esp' the UFO phenomena and the 9 11 evidence), to keep an OPEN MIND IN researching and exploring the 'FACTS'.

God Help us all.


CONSPIRACIES inside CONSPIRACIES v TRUTH'S

Post 2

metaspiral25

i AGREE THE RIDICLUS DEBUNKING OF CONSPIRACYS ON THE BBC IS SHAMEFUL,
TAKE THIER 9/11 PROGRAMME A SHAMBLES FORM START TO FINISH, FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH,<>>smiley - hsif>smiley - hsifsmiley - fishDONT BE A SHEEP AND FOLLOW THE HEARD ,BE AWARE.smiley - bubbly


CONSPIRACIES inside CONSPIRACIES v TRUTH'S

Post 3

Textbook Chaos

although the 'conspiracy theories' post is well written and does have a certain common sense behind it, the whole document leaves no room for question. A little narrow minded for a post with such a title. Although the writer is of the opinion that people invent conspiracys and believe them as they 'need to believe more', i think it would be incredibly ignorant and sheltered to not believe in 'more'.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more