A Conversation for Conspiracy Theories

2005

Post 1

bjoose

this a just a question to those more knowledgeable in conspiracy theories than myself...are there any that centre around the year 2005 as some form of special year?

that's it


2005

Post 2

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

No.

smiley - boing


2005

Post 3

bjoose

thanks


2005

Post 4

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

You're welcome.

smiley - boing


2005

Post 5

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

It is catchy though, isn't it?

smiley - boing


2005

Post 6

bjoose

yeah it is a bit...most of the people I know have weird theories about 2012, but I wondered if there was something earlier


2005

Post 7

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

What's the stuff about 2012?

smiley - boing


2005

Post 8

bjoose

some of it is from the people I know who follow the myan calender and say that 2012 is the end of the cycle, I think it is 5000 years long, others, who are more political conspiricy nuts, believe that some weird govt stuff is gonna happen then, like some hidden experiment or agenda finally revealed type stuff. I think it is along the lines of just big change stuff. Then there are the alien nuts I have met, via the nexus/new dawn meetings, who believe that the alien encounters will be admitted to. Also I am pretty sure the raelians have that as a time limit, or starting date. I know it's vague, but I would need to go out and ask a lot of questions to find out the actual theories, and I don't want to have how many illuminaty things there are/are not pointed out to me again.I think that covers it.


2005

Post 9

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Thanks.

smiley - boing


2005

Post 10

bjoose

sorry i couldn't be more specific.


2005

Post 11

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

I don't care enough anyway. I just like laughing at human stupidity and insecurity.

smiley - boing


2005

Post 12

bjoose

same, if you really want a good laugh try to find all the stuff you can on the illuminati, some stuff will be steve jackson games type stuff, but some of the theories out there will kill you with laughter.


2005

Post 13

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I AM IMMORTAL!!

(Though-just between you and me-I wish I weren't.)

smiley - boing


2005

Post 14

bjoose

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

little do you know that if I can't kill your body I will go after your mind...oops did I vocalise that


2005

Post 15

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

I have already considered this, and spent a decade honing it to invincibility! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! smiley - evilgrin

I AM UNSTOPPABLE!! BBBWWWWAAAAAAAAA!!! smiley - evilgrin

*ahem*

smiley - boing


2005

Post 16

bjoose

you'd like to think so wouldn't you. I had, however anticipated this and secretly swapped your learning manuals for cunning fakes allowing me access to your great mental capacity as well...I know you're secret weakness is...damn I forgot...hang on, I wrote it down...here...Right, You're secret weakness is...BADLY WRITTEN POETRY, and thus I will recite such things at you until your mental walls are destroyed...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


2005

Post 17

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! smiley - run

smiley - runsmiley - boing


2005

Post 18

bjoose

HA HA!!! You will never escape the dodgy diatribe of pathetic poetry and alarmingly alluring alliteration that will escape from the pages and pages of diabolical drivel I have dredged from the depths of my insane imagination...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAsmiley - biggrin


2005

Post 19

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

YOU VOGON!!

smiley - boing


2005

Post 20

bjoose

thank you, but I am a hoopy vogon


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more