A Conversation for Lewis Carroll - Logician, Nonsense Writer, Mathematician and Photographer

8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 1

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Is that picture supposed to look like John Bolton and Dubya?


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 2

J

It's eerie, isn't it? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - blacksheep


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 3

dannyvice

that is definitely John Bolton's head pasted on the Walrus's tusky mug. How did that happen?


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 4

dannyvice

and yeah, that looks like a Dubya's head on the Carpenter's face


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 5

dannyvice

considering that some people regard the poem a conversation between the Walrus (symbolizing Buddah) and the Carpenter (symbolizing Christ) as the devour all the clams of the ocean (a flock of believers), one has to wonder if the correct visages have been stuck onto the right symbols.
And one concludes that No, they have not been.


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 6

dannyvice

considering that some people regard the poem a conversation between the Walrus (symbolizing Buddah) and the Carpenter (symbolizing Christ) as they devour all the clams of the ocean (a flock of believers), one has to wonder if the correct visages have been stuck onto the right symbols.
And one concludes that No, they have not been.


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 7

dannyvice

I mean, G. W. Bush as Christ?
Get real.
If he was Christ then the whole world would have been bombed the day after the first Easter.
And Johnny Bolton's serenity is down a few notches from the Buddah's, I would hazard.


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 8

dannyvice

Let's try to get the original picture from Through the Looking Glass posted onto this page, shall we? Who do I talk to about this?


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 9

dannyvice

Looking back on it all, I meant "oysters," not "clams."


8-) *blink* *blink*

Post 10

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

The Powers That be have issued their ruling on the graphic.

F47997?thread=919472


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more