A Conversation for Brentwood, Essex, UK

Brentwood employers

Post 1

dyvroeth

Well, I work mostly in Brentwood... hang on, when I am not in London, Brentwood is where I work, and this has revealed whole new facets to the place where I buy my sandwiches then go to the bank.

Warley is home to what used to be the European HQ of the Ford Motor Company (the HQ is now in Cologne, but Ford is still there, beside the old East India Regiment TA base).

Opposite the massive new BT building off the London Road, beside the delightful La Plata woods is the Hubert Road industrial estate, home of such giants as logisitics company DHL and IT company LogicaCMG.


Brentwood employers

Post 2

Mina

I didn't realise that the headquarters had moved. As you say, the building is still there, so I assumed nothing had changed.

I went for a job interview in Hubert Road, a long time ago - for Ford Credit when it was based there. The BT building looks lovely in the sun from the back, I drive round behind it every morning.


Key: Complain about this post

Brentwood employers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more