A Conversation for Do-It-Yourself Fairy Tale Kit

Surreal Fairy Tale

Post 1

TheMyriadWhoIsALordOfTheRingsFanatic

Once upon a time there was a poor/rich man. He was handsome/ugly and short/tall. He lived alone in a group in a small/large castle/hovel. One day/week he decided to go to the local fair/hanging. He met a beggar/prince who granted him three wishes/curses.

For his first, he asked for a pot full of money/luck. The beggar/prince waved his hand/fist and lo! - a cauldron/barrel appeared crammed full/empty with golden coins/heather. The poor/rich man was astounded/bored. He put his hand/arm into the cauldron/barrel but found he could not take out any of the coins/heather. The beggar/prince explained; "you asked for a pot full and you've got it - but if you empty it it won't be full". The poor/rich man turned on the beggar/prince and killed/applauded him. I'm fed up of this now.


The End.






Myriad.


Surreal Fairy Tale

Post 2

Synthetic Jesso (I'm not real)

That's my favorite story EVER.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more