A Conversation for Su Doku

NEWS: Su Doku on TV

Post 1

Caveman, Evil Unix Sysadmin, betting shop operative, and SuDoku addict (Its an odd mix, but someone has to do it)

The following just landed on my desk...

Are you a fan of the new Su Doku game craze sweeping the nation? Would you like to pit your wits against other contestants on a TV show?

Independant television company Hanrahan Media is appealing for contestants from across the UK to take part in a new Sky One programme called Vorderman's Su Doku Live.

You'll need to be available on Friday 1st July at 7pm to see nine celebrities take on presenter Carol Vorderman at Su Doku.

The programme makers are looking for nine teams of nine people to represent nine cities - Edinburgh, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, London, Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle.

----END----

If you want the contact details that came with this message, contact me via the email address on my researcher page, as I will not post telephone numbers or email addresses here due to the potential for abuse.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more