A Conversation for The Hanger Lane Gyratory System

Still confused....

Post 1

Fentible

Several years ago I innocently decided to take my family on a self-drive holiday in the UK.

Unfortunately, our itinerary called for us to pass through one such device on our trip from London to Nottingham. To make matters worse, we did so at 5pm on a Friday afternoon in late summer....

My nightmares took many years to abate, and I can only now recall the event without experiencing involuntary tremors.

I thank you for explaining the logic behind these demonic mechanisms.
smiley - smiley


Still confused....

Post 2

Palantir Starseeker

Several years ago I had to see a customer in London on a Friday. I left Coventry bright and early in my bosses car, as was the company policy, with instructions to be back before five as he needed to leave on time.

After a job well done I left the customer at two thirty and reached Coventry at seven. The boss was still there, waiting patiently in a darkened office.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more