A Conversation for Chain Letters

Cyber - love - mail

Post 1

Alfredo



After having written a story at an internet site (not this one), I got a lot of response, especially by a few women.

I was very surprised and after a few days we sent a lot of e-mails, every day.

This way I accidently discovered, that some people have their P.C. on all day ánd even at night. Because when someone stepped out of bed at 4 o'clock in the morning, even thén I received mail (I could read the time, written above it) with almost nó message at all.

The - general - message seems to be; "If I keep mailing you, than you will be doing the same to me".
And it wórks that way.

I must admit to myself, that it felt in some way as a warm cocoon and became addictive for my soul.
Falling in love with my own imaginations/emotional fantasies and they easily get confirmed.

After a week, I ended most of the e-mail-contacts and I even had to accustom to the real, daily, fysical world, which - in the end - I still always prefer.
No matter what adventure I enjoy; real daily life remains my compass ánd "final destination".

It was a discovering experience, but also confusing and oppressing:
Cyber-emotions in a new digital brothel.

But still to me internet and real emotions are no fundamental enemy.
Because what am I doing right now?
Exactly; writing it down at H2G2.

Finding the right balance seems to be the real art.



Greatings from Cyber - Amsterdam


Cyber - love - mail

Post 2

Alfredo


I wrote; "Because when someone stepped out of bed at 4 o'clock in the morning, even thén I received mail (I could read the time, written above it) with almost nó message at all".

I should have written; "Because when someone stepped out of bed at 4 o'clock in the morning, even thén e-mail was sent to me (I could read the time, written above it) with almost nó message at all".


Key: Complain about this post

Cyber - love - mail

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more