A Conversation for 'Watership Down' - the Book and Film

should be in top ten

Post 1

michael salkeld

I think Watership down deserves to be in the top ten Its far more imaginative than Harry potter .
The problem with this sort of pole is that its very influents by whatever the latest films are.
It was my favorite book when I was a teenager the older I get the harder I find it to read books I just cant get absorbed any more.so I would like to thank Richard Adams for absorbing me than.,does anyone know if he is still alive.


should be in top ten

Post 2

tony105

Yes Richard Adams is still alive, he is an honorary board member of the wonderful Fiver Foundation which is a youth development organisation named after the rabbit of the same name in Watership Down.

The Foundation runs summer camps in England for New York children, to help them learn to make positive life choices and to experience natural countryside.

They have a great webpage -- just run Fiver Foundation through your search engine.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more