A Conversation for Male Masturbation

male masturbation

Post 1

morpheusdog

My first day on H2g2 and the first topic I look into is censored. I don't think I want to hang out with these up tight people. It's not like a discussion on how to build a nuclear bomb, It's just simple masturbation, in every junior high hygene book. Geeesh! I'm outta here.


male masturbation

Post 2

Arthur Dent

It does seem rather silly that they're so tense about this. I suppose perhaps they'd be more relaxed if... Ah, but then that's the PROBLEM, eh?!!

-Dent smiley - zen


male masturbation

Post 3

Researcher 191224

Seems as though the administraters of this "websight" need to do a little self satisfying of their own. It is a fact of life that sex, and self pleasure, are a reality!! I find it rather humorous how they omit a websight about Masturbation. Hmmm...just do a "small" search on any SEARCH ENGINE and you would be amazed at the results. Hahaha, pretty soon we will not be able to have free speach in this country!!!!


male masturbation

Post 4

Arthur Dent

Not so funny... those of us in free countries can laugh about it, but plenty of folks are already living where you can be sent to jail (or just killed) for speaking your mind if it doesn't fit the thinking of those in power.

In this case, what we seem to have here is a fear of lawyers. In the US (home to me), this fear of lawyers has escalated beyond belief - before taking almost ANY action, you first decide how likely it is that you'll be sued if something goes wrong.

If you read my introduction (http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U181338), you'll see how excited I was when I first found h2g2! The British are much more relaxed about litigation, at least their magazines are more likely to display free expression than those in the US. Then came 9-11. This was an event that astonished the world, and for several weeks I was too absorbed in following the news to even visit here. Finally I felt ready to stop in here. I was touched by the outpouring of sympathy, and was reminded that many in Europe experienced the same sort of loss during the bombings of World War II. I posted a journal entry about the event, and quoted some Lou Reed lyrics from some years ago that seemedto speak to what New York and the US were facing. When I next logged in, those lyrics had been deleted. I had failed to first obtain written authorization from Lou to reproduce his copyrighted words. I suppose if I'd failed to give him credit for them, and had plagiarized his creative effort and posted it as my own thoughts they'd be immortalized here forever. But because I had identified them as what they were, I was censored.

This pissed me off. I lost interest in becoming a Researcher. I lost interest in visiting h2g2. I apologize to all the fine folks in this international community for abandoning my newfound friendship in this way. Perhaps enough time has passed for me to forgive the moderator for doing his or her job painstakingly thoroughly. Perhaps I'll get in tough with Lou Reed, and with his support bring back his words. I don't know.

-Dent smiley - peacesign


male masturbation

Post 5

G-BOYTOY

MY NAME IS B. AND I LIVE IN THE U.S.
I THINK THAT A MALE CAN MUSTURBATE
ANYWHERE HE WANTS IN HIS OWN HOME
FOR INSTANCE THAT IS A GOOD PLACE TO
DO IT BECAUSE NOBDY WILL BOTHER YOUR
PRIVACY WHEN YOU'ER HOME ALONE DOING
IT.


male masturbation

Post 6

GWEE

I THINK THAT ALL MALES SHOULD MASTURBATE
BECAUSE IT IS HUMAN NATURE FOR US MALES TO
MSATURBATE.
IF THE THE HUMAN MALES DID NOT MASTURBATE
WHERE WOULD WE BE TODAY?
I LIKE TO MASTURBATE EVERYDAY.


male masturbation

Post 7

GWEE

IF THEY WERE RELAXED THEY SHOULD MASTURBATE.


male masturbation

Post 8

Peta

Good for you, I hope you enjoy it. Maybe everyone on this site does, who knows? smiley - winkeye

If you can, try to type in upper *and* lower case letters, otherwise people think that you're shouting. That's what typing LIKE THIS MEANS - I'M NOW SHOUTING AT YOU!

If you fill in your Personal Space people will come and talk you you and say 'hi' why not try doing that next? You may meet people with similar interests? smiley - winkeye


male masturbation

Post 9

GWEE

TO MORPHEUDOG;
MY NAME IS B. I AM 34 YRS. OLD I LIVE IN THE U.S.
SOME PEOPLE GET UPTIGHT BECAUSE THEY DON'T
WANT TO TALK ABOUT MASTURBATION. I REALLY THINK
THAT MASTURBATION IS GOOD FOR THE HUMAN BODY.
WHAT DO U THONK/


male masturbation

Post 10

GWEE

To peta;
i am sorry if u don't like the way i type is because i can hardly see what i am typing.
that is y i use all capital letters. i am also sorry that i offended u or anybody else about
my typing.
like i said is my name is b. and i live in the u.s. & i am 34 yrs. old.
and i like to play with myself (masturbate) during the day after work to releave
the stress that i have.


male masturbation

Post 11

Lady Neugen Bigeyes;Owlatron`s thundercat;Researcher of the hyperlink;Honorary Muse of card-senders

Perhaps Lou is an H2G2 member and he censored you.


male masturbation

Post 12

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

Yeah it is inportant for mental health

"Don't hate...
MASTURBATE!"

Wekaman.smiley - mod


male masturbation

Post 13

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

Oh, and if you have trouble seeing lower case stuff like this, you might need to have your eyes tested. It happened to me, I was amazed how clear everything could be!

Wekamansmiley - mod


male masturbation

Post 14

excellentSTAN

i agree, i'm a 37 y.o male and i masturbate daily, but i like doing it at home alone-and also in places where you usually would't. Work, Automobile, In my pool, so the neighbors can cathch a peek.smiley - smiley


Removed

Post 15

excellentSTAN

This post has been removed.


male masturbation

Post 16

excellentSTAN

does anyone think that daily masturbation is wrong? anal masturbation?


Key: Complain about this post