A Conversation for Fingernails

Fingernails explored

Post 1

Tonydef66

Well it is true enough that there is a time and place for everything and that in the presence of other may not be the time to remove excess nails, but it is none the less a neccessity (sp) for the look of chipped, chewed, overgrown or even dirty nails has a negative impact on ones appearence. There is probably nothing more vular than shaking hands with someone who has last weeks black crud under their nails. Consider other and make a point of occasionally trimming and scraping under your finger and toe nails. Your friends and loved one will appreciate it...


Fingernails explored

Post 2

Researcher 191934


However, much can be excused when a split nail has to be dealt with. The consequences of waiting for a discreet time & place to deal with it could be painful & destructive - I know from experience!

Anyway, what is the best time &/or place to trim nails? Is it the same for toenails as for fingrernails? Clearly, it wd be hard to trim the former while driving a car.


Fingernails explored

Post 3

Tonydef66

Well amongst polite society it would be considered best to deal with the trimming and finger and toe nails during the daily bath time.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more