Mes mamelons sont merveilleusement tendres!"I never said your dress was saggy, that I thought your tights were baggy"
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Bunking off||Oct 31, 2011|
|Problem with your Personal Page on WW2||Nov 28, 2005|
|RE: SMOKING:||Apr 23, 2003|
|A question or two||Jan 24, 2003|
|Have you been struck off?||Jan 21, 2003|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Back to the dreaming spires||No Posting||12 Hours Ago|
|Chocks away||No Posting||4 Weeks Ago|
|Fox in Socks||No Posting||4 Weeks Ago|
|Last and first||No Posting||5 Weeks Ago|
|4 weeks tomorrow||No Posting||6 Weeks Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Games You Can Play in the Office
- Surviving the Winter in a Student Household
- Dealing with Being Dumped
- Hunter Syndrome
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Ashley's Coffee flavoured Revel smiley!
- Adam's Own Alpha-testing page!
- The Village Vet
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Dr E Vibenstein (One step further and I would have been there.)
- h2g2 Community Photos
- Traveller in Times over 42 _ _ _ _ )^( _ _ _ _ Broken the chain of Pliny -- Oh mighty Bob, please help me to keep my big mouth shut, until I do not talk anymore? Prayer answered, cause still a mystery. -- wearing his beret A520769
- Witty Ditty
This user has no Bookmarks