Mes mamelons sont merveilleusement tendres!"I never said your dress was saggy, that I thought your tights were baggy"
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Bunking off||Aug 15, 2016|
|Problem with your Personal Page on WW2||Nov 28, 2005|
|RE: SMOKING:||Apr 23, 2003|
|A question or two||Jan 24, 2003|
|Have you been struck off?||Jan 21, 2003|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Mad dogs and English..||No Posting||Oct 9, 2016|
|The long and winding road||No Posting||Aug 16, 2016|
|Bunking off||Aug 15, 2016||No Replies|
|Another life motto||No Posting||Jun 29, 2016|
|Thoughts of the future||No Posting||Jun 23, 2016|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Games You Can Play in the Office
- Surviving the Winter in a Student Household
- Dealing with Being Dumped
- Hunter Syndrome
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Ashley's Coffee flavoured Revel smiley!
- Adam's Own Alpha-testing page!
- The Village Vet
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Dr E Vibenstein (One step further and I would have been there.)
- h2g2 Community Photos
- Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Over 1000 Entries on his Thick Head
- Witty Ditty
This user has no Bookmarks